Raine's Foundation School
Exam Regulations and Guidance for Students and Parents 2019
AM exams start at 9am, PM exams start at 13:30pm
If you break the rules in any way, this will be considered as malpractice and you could be disqualified from ALL of your subjects.
- Examinations will start promptly at 9:00 (morning) and 13:30 (afternoon). If you are delayed RING THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY (020 8981 1231). You should arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time. It is at the school’s discretion whether to allow you to sit your exam if you are late. If you are more than an hour late you may not be allowed to take your exam and your work may not be accepted by the exam board.
- Do not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice during the exam.
- There is absolutely no talking or communication allowed between students once you ENTER the exam hall. If you have any questions, you should raise your hand once seated and an invigilator will come to you.
You MUST NOT take any of the following into the exam room:
- A mobile phone (either on or off), iPod, MP3/4 player, a wrist watch which has a data storage device or any other product with text/digital facilities.
- A calculator cover/instructions leaflet
- A reading pen